CrossFit Now – CrossFit
* What a perfect Saturday workout! A good ole “dig deep and get your elbows dirty” kind of workout. Get the work done!
* We are looking to shoot between 18:00-24:00 for total time to complete both parts.
* Row 2000m = 7:00-9:00 (for both genders)
* 10 Rounds of “The Chief” = 10:00-15:00
* Doing 3 Power Cleans at 155 is very different to doing 30 Power Cleans at 155, AND after a 2000 meter Row. Not to mention, it’s Day 6 of a tough week.
* There is no time cap. Work relentlessly to scale appropriately to meet the intend stimulus. 😉
* Row 2000m: We want our athletes to push, but must remind them that a max-effort attempt at a PR, may not be the smartest decision. After all, it is only one part of the workout. Guide your athletes to back-off the intensity during the last 200m so they can recover before starting “The Chief”. The goal is to get a fast time overall, not just on the 2k.
* 10 Rounds of “The Chief” It is often said that this workout is all about the push-ups, so it would make sense to coach your athletes to take minimal rest when moving from push-ups to squats, and squats to power clean. Yes, it is only 6 push-ups, but they come around so fast that they will fatigue quicker than you think.
“Fish out of Water” (Time)
“Fish Out of Water”
2,000 Meter Row
10 Rounds of “The Chief”
1 Round of “The Chief”:
3 Power Cleans
9 Air Squats
24 min Time Cap
Bike 4000m or Run 1 mile
1500 Row, 8 Rounds of Chief
Basics-1000m Row 6 Round Chief PVC/15# 3 HPC, 5 PU on knees, 7 Air Squats