CrossFit Now – CrossFit
* A sneaky one! Lots of rounds, but quick rounds.
* This is a 10:00-15:00 workout.
* Each round is designed to be completed in ~:1:00 and NOT exceed :90 when fatigued.
* The challenge will be to hold sub 1:00 rounds for TEN rounds.
* Yep, those Ring Dips are going to come back fast! It’s a very “Chief”-esq kind of workout. Sneaky little sucker!
* Moderate-light loading for 3 reps. Completed in ~:15
* The load selection should allow for unbroken repetitions every round with quality movement.
* Welcome back old friend!
* We recommend being judicious on how we approach the Ring Dip. Yes, it’s a low number per round (only 6), but coupled with unfamiliarity and speed, they could create some issues for our athletes in later days. It is 60 Ring Dips total.
* To do 6 repetitions every round, an athlete should have a strong set of 10 strict rings dips. If not, they may get caught spending too much time here. Suggest they scale to a number that can be performed unbroken for the majority of the 10 rounds, but if they do break it up they can still complete all reps in ~:20
* American style swings – finish overhead
* Light and completed in under :30 – no breaks for this movement.
“In The Air Tonight-ish” (Time)
“In The Air Tonight-ish”
10 Rounds For Time:
3 Power Clean and Jerks
6 Ring Dips
9 Kettlebell Swings
15 min Time Cap
50-59-95/65#, 35/26#, Parallette Dips
60+-75/55#, 26/18# Push Ups
Basics-6 Rounds C/J w/ PVC/BB
Push Ups, Light KBS