CrossFit Now – CrossFit
* 10-12 minute workout. Consider alloting ~15:00 in your timeline.
* Rounds will average between 2:30-3:30
* Scoring – total time to complete the workout.
* 18/12 Cals will take ~:45
* Short on Rowers, stagger athletes on different stations.
* 4 Rowers can accommodate a 16-person class – Run 1:00 stations (:45 work / :15 transition) x 4 Rounds. “Fight Gone Bad Style”. This can also be run with :30 stations.
BOX JUMP OVERS
* 15 Box Jump Overs will take ~:30-45
* If short on boxes, stagger the start or switch to a Broad Jump
* 12 TTB will take ~:30-45
* Athletes should be able to complete 12 reps within 1-3 sets
DB FRONT SQUATS
* 9 DB Front Squats will take less than :30
* We are using two DB’s
* Remain steady on the row. It’s a small enough number of cals that we can push our cals/hour a little higher. Think 50-100 cals/hr more.
* You can push on the Box Jump Overs, but 15 is an “inbetweener”, meaning it’s just enough to pack a good punch. It may be worth stepping off the box to lower the heart rate.
* Big sets for a set of 12! If you are not a 12 unbroken athlete, think 10-2 or 8-4. As soon as you start to lose the swing, come down for a quick break. Inefficiencies punish the TTB.
* 9 is 9 is 9. Unbroken. The worst part about these 9 is having to Row afterwards. But, all-in-all, move fast through these and hit range of motion at the bottom AND at the top!
“Quadratic Formula” (Time)
4 Rounds For Time:
18/12 Calorie Row
15 Box Jump Overs
12 Toes to Bar
9 Double DB Front Squats
15 min Time Cap
RX -35/20#, 24/20″
50-59 -20/15#, 20/16″
60+-15/10#, Step Overs
Basics- 8 Cal, 8, Box Step Overs, 6 Hanging KR, 5 DB FS
Bench, Row GM (No Measure)
3 Sets of 10: Dumbbell Bench Press
3 Sets of 15: Barbell Bent Over Row
3 Sets of 20: Barbell Good Mornings
*Rest as needed between sets