CrossFit Now – CrossFit
* 10:00-14:00 workout
* Scoring – total time to complete the workout.
* The potency of this workout isn’t the 12 Wall Balls and 100m Run. It’s 120 Wall Balls & 1000m Run!
* The goal is to choose a load that can be unbroken for every round.
* 12 Wall Balls = Less then :30
* This distance should tell you something – It’s quick!
* 100m Run = Less then :30
* If an athlete had to pick which movement they should use as the recovery, it should be the run.
* Breaking up the Wall Balls will add a lot of time.
* If a break needs to happen, try to get over 6 reps before breaking. It’s always easier to pick up a the ball when you have a lower number of reps to do.
* Don’t forget the challenge – 1 Round = 1:00 for as many rounds as you can! Shoot for a least 5 rounds holding the minute.
“Karen! Run!” (Time)
10 Rounds For Time:
12 Wall Balls
12/9 Cal Row or 8/7 Cal Bike
15 min Time Cap
RX+-Same as RX