CrossFit Now – CrossFit
* A good looooooong Saturday workout – 30:00 of pure joy! Quick introduction and let’s get moving!
* 8:00-10:00 a round = ~3+ Rounds
* 3 full rounds is the goal!
* Remember: After the 50 DU/500m Row/50 DU, we then do FIVE rounds of “The Chief” to complete one full round.
* Grab a white board for this one. It will be easy to lose track 😉
* Watch out for those push-ups – they will come around faster than you would like.
* Even if you can do 50 Double-Unders consecutively, it may be an idea to take a short break. Think 40-10 or 30-20. A short break here and there can go a long way.
* Use the row to recover. This should be a moderate effort, but by no means”easy”.
* 5 rounds of “The Chief” should take less than 5:00 and the Push-Ups will come around fast. Push for unbroken on the Power Clean, unbroken on Push-Ups (but be ready to break as soon as they become a struggle), and take a :1 to :2 pause at the top of every squat.
* The last rounds of “The Chief” will be go time!!! No pausing in the squats 😉
“Power Rowpe” (AMRAP – Rounds and Reps)
50 Double Unders (75 singles)
50 Double Unders
5 Rounds of “The Chief”
3 Power Cleans
6 Push Ups
9 Air Squats
60+-75/55#, Push up on knees, 50 Singles
Basics-15 AMRAP – 25 Singles, 350m Row,
Push UP on knees, PVC/BB