CrossFit Now – CrossFit
* 12:00-18:00 workout.
* Loading should allow for 1-3 sets across all movements.
* We can aim to clear the first round of 21’s between 3:00-4:00.
* The common movement pattern across all three movements is hip flexion and extension. Maintaining a neutral and strong spine will be key!
* The more the bar can sit on the shoulders, the easier on the wrists. Choose the grip that allows for this.
* If the loading is light, challenge yourself to go unbroken on every set. If it’s a little heavier, try to clear all sets in less than 3 sets.
* Take a quick breath before putting the hands on the ground aka ‘Breathing Burpees”.
“Front Loaded” (Time)
Lateral Burpees Over Barbell
18 min Time Cap
RX -95/65#, 53/35#
50-59 -75/55#, 35/26#
Basics-9-8-7-6-5, Light KB, PVC/BB
Lateral Burpee Step Over Bar
* On the 2:00 x 5 Sets:*
Rounds 1-2: 7 Back Squats
Rounds 3-4: 5 Back Squats
Round 5: Heavy 3 for the Day