CrossFit Now – CrossFit
* 30:00 workout with two parts
* Part 1 – “A Thing Or Two” – the goal is to accumulate as many Squat Snatches as possible across all 6 rounds.
* Aim to leave ~:30 for Squat Snatches. Scaling reps will be required to ensure we make it to the Squat Snatches.
* Athletes will likely get between 1-5 reps of the Squat Snatch. It will be a fight to make it to the barbell.
* At 22:00, we will start Part 2 – Build to a Heavy Squat Snatch.
* After recovering for ~2:00, athletes can aim to make 3-4 attempts. Log heaviest lift.
Squats – Move fast through the squats. This sounds obvious, but there has to be a conscious effort to pull yourself down into the squat. We are looking to clear the squats in under :40.
Push-Ups – Try to not go slow on the way down. It’s a lot of work on the arms. Think of a “controlled fall” to the bottom. This position is still active.
Pull-Ups – Use the hips! The arms will be fatigued coming off the Push-Ups. Capitalize on “fresh”hips.
Squat Snatch – Take the time to set-up well and work your way through fast singles. Once you catch your groove, hit a double or triple if you’re feeling it.
“A Thing or Two” (6 Rounds for reps)
“A THING OR TWO”
2 min AMRAP
30 Air Squats
10 Chest to Bar Pull-ups
Max Squat Snatches
(2 min Rest between each round EXCEPT last round. Go straight into Heavy Squat Snatch)
RX-20 Air Squat, 10 Push Up, 5 Chin
Over Bar Pull Ups. 105/75#
50-59-20 AS, 10 Push, 5 Jumping PU, 75/55#
60+-20 AS, 10 Push, 5 RIng Rows, 65/45#
Basics-10 AS, 5 Push, 3 Ring Rows, PVC