CrossFit Now – CrossFit
* 15:00-20:00 workout
* Pull-Pull-Push on repeat with a descending barbell rep scheme.
* 500/400m = 1:45-2:00
* 21/15/9 Power Cleans (moderate) = 2:00/1:30/1:00 (averages)
* 21/15/9 Push Jerks (moderate) = 1:30/1:00/:30 (average)
* These ‘faster end’ averages will put the overall time ~13:00, factor in fatigue, which puts us around 15:00.
* Allotting 20:00 for this workout will be appropriate.
* Think “negative splits” on the rower. Build to a fast finish. The difference between rowing a 1:45 or 2:00 split and rowing a 1:40 or 1:50 split, can put athletes in a recovery hole. Save the big push for the last row.
* If you are strong in the Power Clean and Push Jerk, try to only break once across the 21-15-9. If the loading is manageable but feels heavy, consider breaking each set two times (i.e., 7-7-7, 5-5-5, 3-3-3).
* While there are more breaks, this strategy will allow athletes to stayer fresher, for longer.
“Down to Clown” (Time)
“DOWN TO CLOWN”
21 Power Cleans, 21 Push Jerks
15 Power Cleans, 15 Push Jerks
9 Power Cleans, 9 Push Jerks
22 min Time Cap
400m Run, 1000/800m Bike
Basics-200m Row or Run,