CrossFit Now – CrossFit
* 20:00 Workout
* 7:00-10:00 Rounds / 2-3 Rounds Total
* We have redundancy from Wall Ball to Box Jump (lower body push) and from Toes-to-Bar to Bar Muscle-Up/Pull-Up (upper body pull and grippy).
* The bike is always hard, but for today it may be a good place to catch the breath.
* Every time you break the Wall Ball, count to 5-seconds and pick up the ball for another set. Don’t think about it, just count, pick it up, and do what you can.
* Stay steady on the Box Jump and Bike. Back of intensity towards the end of the bike to allow for a big breath before jumping up to the pull-up bar.
* Break the Toes-to-Bar more than you normally would for a set of 20, to stay fresh for a big set of BMU (or C2B).
“Screwball” (AMRAP – Rounds and Reps)
50 Wall Balls
40 Box Jumps
30/24 Calorie Assault Bike
20 Toes to Bar
10 Bar Muscle-ups
40/32 Cal Row or 600m Run
RX-20/14#, 10/9′, 24/20″, 10 Burpee PU
50-59-14/10#, 10/8′, 20/16″, Hanging KR, Burpee to Jumping PU
60+-10/6#, 10/8′, Step Ups, Sit Ups, Burpee to Ring Row
Basics-10 AMRAP half all reps, Step Overs, Sit Ups, Ring Rows